A-PRP: the patient’s platelet concentrate prepared with CellularMatrix, provides an autologous resevoir of growth factors from the patient’s blood.
A revolutionary innovation combining two treatment concepts in one.
Platelets are key factors in hard and soft tissue repair mechanisms 1. They provide essential growth factors, such as FGF, PDGF, TGF-ß, EGF, VEGF, IGF, which are involved in stem cell migration, differentiation and proliferation. Additionally, platelets also stimulate fibroblasts and endothelial cells to induce new extracellular matrix deposition and neo-vascularisation respectively.
Plasma contains many factors essential for cell survival including nutrients, vitamins, hormones, electrolytes, growth factors (such as IGF and HGF), and proteins. Among the plasma proteins, the molecules vital for the coagulation process and for the fibrin polymer formation will serve as a scaffold for cell migration and new tissue generation.
- Stimulates stem cell differentiation and proliferation
- Triggers angiogenesis
- Hyaluronic Acid is the key molecule that has unique capacity in retaining water 2,3,4
- More than 25 years of clinical experience in skin hydration and volume correction
- Major component of the extracellular matrix
- Binds water and creates volume
- Stimulates migration and proliferation of cells